logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 206
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 206
I have an immaculate DVDO edge for sale, originally modified to include a multi-channel output.

This was purchased from the US via a guy called Gary Murrell at Custom HT who was doing custom jobs in the EDGE (not too sure if he still is). It has 4 inputs to take full advantage of Meridian multi-channel input.

It worked immaculately in my main system and not only allowed HD audio to work off of BR discs but also as a video processor which I was really happy with.

I have since bought a HD621 and was planning to use the EDGE in a second system which has not happened the way I had originally planned.... (wife got involved).

I have pictures available and am looking for best price as would like to move.

Also comes with a Gefen DVI detective plus to work as a video sink.

Originally cost over $1200.

see the thread about it: -
https://www.meridianunplugged.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=89377&page=1

James


861v6, G91, DSP8000, DSP5500HC, DSP5000s rears, HTPC, PS3, 2x AppleTV, 4x Airport Express
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 16
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 16
Hi James,
Not quite sure if this is what I need but am looking for a cheaper version of HD621 to get HD audio out of PS3 Bluray not bothered about apodising as I understand my G68 will soon do it and don't need thousands of inputs, is this the beast?

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,013
Likes: 1
Vogon Civil Servant
Vogon Civil Servant
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,013
Likes: 1


Sooloos, Roon, G series (with LPS upgrade), 800 series (with LPS upgrade), HD621, AC200, Prime and PS, DSPs old and new.

Purdeys, Moke, Leica, 'Blad. Only the best.
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 206
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 206
Bump.

had been using this for the last 6 months but now unrequired again: -

I have an immaculate DVDO edge for sale, originally modified to include a multi-channel output.

This was purchased from the US via a guy called Gary Murrell at Custom HT who was doing custom jobs in the EDGE (not too sure if he still is). It has 4 inputs to take full advantage of Meridian multi-channel input.

It worked immaculately in my main system and not only allowed HD audio to work off of BR discs but also as a video processor which I was really happy with.

I have since bought a HD621 and was planning to use the EDGE in a second system which has not happened the way I had originally planned.... (wife got involved).

I have pictures available and am looking for best price as would like to move.

Also comes with a Gefen DVI detective plus to work as a video sink.

Originally cost over $1200.

See this thread about it: DVDO Edge Scaler with 4x S/PDIF output!



861v6, G91, DSP8000, DSP5500HC, DSP5000s rears, HTPC, PS3, 2x AppleTV, 4x Airport Express
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 135
Hitchhiker
Hitchhiker
Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 135
Hi James,
I am interested in the DVDO. I have sent you a PM.
Thanks,
Peter


This is my personal account. My dealer account (Clever & Simple - Peter) is now up and running smile
Current equipment
G91ADAB, C61R, DSP5000, DSP5000HC Mk3, DSP420s, DSW, HD621, MS200, Oppo BD93, Michell Gyro SE, Mac Mini (with Bel Canto M-Link), PS4, JVC X7 projector, Darbee Image Processor.
Control 4 System Controller.

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
3 members (Floris, Andysool, ChrisSwain), 388 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,815
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,182
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.074s Queries: 25 (0.053s) Memory: 0.8449 MB (Peak: 2.2172 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-08 16:43:12 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS