Duncan's Meridian Info
You are not logged in. [
Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB or any entity associated with this BB. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violates any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.
Although this BB does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at this BB reserve the right to delete in whole or part of any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this BB, Infopop, Inc. array (the makers of the bulletin board software), and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message-array(s).
We at this BB also reserve the right to reveal your identity array [
or whatever information we know about you
] in the event of a legal action arising from any message posted by you.
Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this BB.
This is a Global forum however, all posts should be in English, phone text style abbreviations should not be used and uncommon colloquialisms are to be avoided.
You may not:
1. Post libellous, insulting, antagonistic, racist, political, aggressive or otherwise abusive remarks about any individual or company either within forum posts or the PM (Private Message) system.
2. Post any images, video or text which are pornographic, violent or otherwise inappropriate for a public forum which can be viewed by anyone of any age.
3. Post any spam. Members posting spam will be instantly and permanently banned and their posts will be deleted.
4. Promote websites which contain inappropriate material [
such as pornography
5. Post advice, information or links which promote or might otherwise lead to illegal activities, or those of dubious legal status.
6. Distribute [or receive] files (music, software, or other data) contrary to any licencing regulations or which are pirated, or which aid in the production of pirated material.
7. Discuss the cloning of hard discs which contains proprietary software or firmware [
other than for the purpose of making a security backup or replacing failing OEM hardware
8. Discuss any form of reverse engineering of proprietary software or firmware.
9. Use images from 3rd party web sites without their permission. Linking to an image on someone else's website without their permission *may* be considered to be bandwidth theft. Please use good judgement here and post an attribution alongside any linked image if appropriate.
10. Register more than one personal account. Doing so will get one or both registrations and all the posts deleted.
At the discretion of the moderators, members violating the above rules will be warned or may be instantly and permanently banned and their posts deleted.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This information relates to the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which comes into effect on 25th May 2018 which you may have seen referenced in the wider media or in emails from other organisations.
If you are content with the information that we hold, how we process it, how we currently contact you, etc, then you do not need to do anything. Unlike other organisations who may have contacted you recently, MeridianUnplugged as a membership organisation does not need you to grant consent for your information to be used and you do not need to reply or complete any forms.
The purpose of the GDPR is to provide a set of standard data protection laws across the EU, making it easier for you to understand how your data is being used and to give you greater control over its use.
MeridianUnplugged undertakes to collect and use your personal data in compliance with the GDPR. Our legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest as a membership organisation.
We use the data for the administration of your membership. We do not share this information with any other organisation, unless instructed to in the event of legal action arising from any message posted by you.
The only membership data held is that which you supply on registration at MeridianUnplugged which includes email address, password, display name and location. Other optional information may include birthday, occupation, interests, homepage etc. All optional information and site preferences can be removed by the member at any time.
Any concerns should be directed to email@example.com
1 registered (
), 52 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
4723 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
CMB Integrations - Bruce
Most users ever online: 211 @
Mark all threads read
Firmware Release Notes
Generated in 0.008 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Zlib compression disabled.
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.5.9p2