logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Thread Like Summary
3dit0r, StuWils
Total Likes: 2
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#316248 10/12/2024 6:53 AM
by Axle
Axle
I have a DSP5200 that is silent. The other speaker works fine.

I changed the two speakers to make sure it isn't a cable. The silence follows the speaker.

I tried to Type it by pressing 1 while cycling power. But all I see on the screen is a green dot. It's silent and it won't re-type.

What can I do?
Liked Replies
#316289 Oct 15th a 02:26 AM
by Axle
Axle
I am able to re-type it now with fresh batteries. The old batteries worked fine to turn on/off and re-type one speaker. But they weren't strong enough for the other speaker.
2 members like this
Who's Online Now
2 members (swpnt, Maxwell98), 545 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,815
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,184
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.258s Queries: 10 (0.247s) Memory: 0.7200 MB (Peak: 2.2160 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-09 14:22:32 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS