logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Thread Like Summary
Carlton9000
Total Likes: 1
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by MagnusB
MagnusB
I have a G61R, 210, HD621 and Chromecast Ultra.

How would I best stream mkv files from my PC? I tried to "cast" from PC to the 210 and that semi worked to my surprise smile

It seems the Chromecast doesn't support mkv.

What other devices are you using?

I'm mostly interested in getting the audio to the G61R,
Liked Replies
by Balder
Balder
Hi,

If you want quality and no hustle get a Mac Mini.
The new ones can do easily 8k.

So this will be an investment in the future.

Best regards
Andreas
1 member likes this
Who's Online Now
1 members (Colin Triggs), 484 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,815
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,203
Posts297,190
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.193s Queries: 10 (0.164s) Memory: 0.7189 MB (Peak: 2.2172 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-09 21:21:24 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS