|
|
If a specific post was interesting or useful to you, we recommend that you Like that post. It tells the post author, and others, that you found the information valuable. Clicking Like is another way to let others know that you enjoy it without leaving a comment.
Log in to join the conversation and Like this content.
|
|
|
|
JorgeQ (Jun 13th 2024) |
|
Total Likes: 1 |
|
Re: New Product - Meridian Audio Ellipse
#314436
May 7th a 03:04 PM
|
| by Not'arf |
| Not'arf |
I wasn't too far away with my guesses! £1,900? That's quite pricey but I suppose that's to be expected. Would I buy one? In principle I might but I don't currently have any need for one but I hope it's a success for Meridian & for our PPs.
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,204
Posts297,198
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|