|
|
If a specific post was interesting or useful to you, we recommend that you Like that post. It tells the post author, and others, that you found the information valuable. Clicking Like is another way to let others know that you enjoy it without leaving a comment.
Log in to join the conversation and Like this content.
|
|
|
Re: Meridian Launch New DSP9 Loudspeaker
#310299
May 21st a 07:49 AM
|
| by Crion |
| Crion |
This is what I wanted for the DSP7k series. And now this great speaker is delivered in a newer shape and form as the DSP9. Awesome!
I think now is the right time to release this. More people have been exposed to active speakers. It is a norm now for the younger generations.
Meridian are pioneers and I think DSP9 is a great example.
Now, where is that horizontal DSP9 centre? 😁
|
|
|
2 members (Chris G, StuWils),
278
guests, and
3
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,182
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|