logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Thread Like Summary
Carl
Total Likes: 1
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#282677 02/11/2019 11:22 AM
by ZLodei
ZLodei
Hello guys!

I have issue with my G61R, it starts freezing all the time.
I listen music for first 20-30 min and it goes just well but after a while frequent freezes appear.
The LCD screen works but there is no sound and no reaction to button pressing. Freeze lasts for 1-2 sec.

Firmware v1.07
Liked Replies
by Syles
Syles
I have G68SL that started clicking and resetting itself, it came with the linear power supply upgrade.
I opened it up to check the power supply and everything seemed okay; I’m pretty sure the power supply swap involves moving pins around in the power supply plug, on further inspection, this process was done poorly and the receptacles inside the plug were deformed and didn’t make very good contact.
I removed each one and reformed and replaced them, it’s worked perfectly ever since.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
That’s the plug.

All the best,

Steve
1 member likes this
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 179 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,815
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,182
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.168s Queries: 10 (0.157s) Memory: 0.7163 MB (Peak: 2.2160 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-08 05:38:05 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS