|
|
If a specific post was interesting or useful to you, we recommend that you Like that post. It tells the post author, and others, that you found the information valuable. Clicking Like is another way to let others know that you enjoy it without leaving a comment.
Log in to join the conversation and Like this content.
|
|
|
|
SEH (Jan 3rd 2022) |
|
Total Likes: 1 |
|
Re: Best sounding Meridian CD/DVD player?
#303814
Jan 3rd a 06:27 PM
|
| by Lord Polbrook |
| Lord Polbrook |
Hi Steve
Streaming Hi-Res and MQA through Tidal will give you better sound quality than CD however I am not sure if you will get the full benefit with the equipment you currently have; the 568.2mm and the DSP5ks are both fine bits of kit but are in the region of 20 years old and probably need servicing, suggest Mark Koval or Bruce at CMB Integrations as you are in the US.
I have only listened to MQA on demo through 7200/8000SEs and do not have Tidal myself, I run a Sooloos based system which no longer supports it. I am very happy with my G68/G98/MS600/C15/DSP5500s (main system).
The quickest, cheapest solution would be for you to buy another 598/G98 which will connect very easily with your 568.
Cheers Jon
|
|
|
0 members (),
1,008
guests, and
2
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,203
Posts297,191
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|