|
|
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 118
Hitchhiker
|
|
Hitchhiker
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 118 |
Yesterday I moved my 561 into my living room due to a planned reconstruction of the media room. I have a Sonos 80 into this. Now that it is upstairs and I can hear this system simultaneously with my other Sonos zones in the kitchen and bedrooms. I find there is a very serious delay with the 561 zone, I'm guessing about half a second, or one medium length sung word. I switched Sonos players and it is the same. Since one of Sonos technical strengths is perfect syncing, and the four other zones are in sync, I have to assume that the 561 is very slow at processing. I suppose this could have been like this when it was in the media room, but it was hard to hear that zone at the same time as the others. An added wrinkle is that in the media room I was using analog speakers, and I have now replaced them with DSP33s. I have checked the 561 settings and lip sync is zero. Any other settings I may be missing or other ideas?
Main system (when room is done): 861v4, 7 x DSP33, SW1600, Oppo, Sonos
|
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
Whumpf
|
2009-08-10 12:38
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
Fiddler
|
2009-08-10 12:54
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
Joelc
|
2009-08-10 13:51
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
Whumpf
|
2009-08-10 14:08
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
Fiddler
|
2009-08-10 14:24
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
Joelc
|
2009-08-11 00:05
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
Whumpf
|
2009-08-11 01:30
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
Whumpf
|
2009-08-10 14:05
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
ncpl
|
2009-08-10 14:08
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
Whumpf
|
2009-08-10 14:11
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
JohnMcElfresh
|
2009-08-10 14:19
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
Whumpf
|
2009-08-10 14:22
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
Fiddler
|
2009-08-10 14:22
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
Whumpf
|
2009-08-10 14:24
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
bfg58simon
|
2009-08-10 15:11
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
Whumpf
|
2009-08-10 15:18
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
Fiddler
|
2009-08-10 15:28
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
Whumpf
|
2009-08-10 15:53
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
Ronnie
|
2009-08-10 16:25
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
Ian
|
2009-08-10 16:36
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
Whumpf
|
2009-08-10 16:46
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
Fiddler
|
2009-08-11 01:46
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
Whumpf
|
2009-08-10 16:45
|
Re: Meridian, Sonos and sync
|
Whumpf
|
2009-08-13 01:54
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,203
Posts297,190
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|