Originally Posted by Simon
Originally Posted by Custom HT
Oppo I have now found out is aware of this, should be fixed soon

it takes a obsessed audio geek to even hear this, that is why few ever even hear it, LOL!!

Hee hee! Obsessive-compulsives make the best audiophiles - and the worst! Now that I know what the problem is and that it will be fixed, it actually doesn't bother me all that much... which actually makes no sense, ah well.

Now if Meridian would just fix the remote so I can't hear the backlighting through my speakers I'd be a happy camper.

yep, I love my audio, but I am that way about video, nothing but a high-end modified 9" CRT will please me and oh what I go thru to get to use and enjoy it

there are no better out there at fixing things like this than Oppo, they don't let problems linger