Originally Posted by Custom HT
Jim, J ended up taking the unit, sorry about that, would you like for me to see if I can set you up with one other unit, it will be a stretch but I can try, that would be it though right now for sure

I can actually get RS232 as well wink

thanks


Glad that my HH friend Coachjay is in.

Gary, If "stretch" affects your overall delivery to all HHers, then I'll wait in the cue. But if you can do it and want an early user focused on the Audio difference between M 800 and the new fully modded Oppo then "I'm Your Man" (Thanks Leonard!) I'll use his concert CD among others to compare. I will also comment on SACD SQ but without M comparison (sadly). Awhile back, HH kswanson and I posted comments on a similar CD test with the Oppo 980.

Thanks JimK


Roon, Technics SL10 turntable, Meridian 218, Jolida tube DAC, Nuforce STA 200 Amp and passive Swallow Acoustics ALS2 speakers