Ok...managed to unzip using 'Zipeg' but there were a couple of issues. 1. The file asked if I wanted to update to a newer version to which I agreed and the update went all the way to the end when it fell over (3 times actually) so I gave up on the update. 2. There was no option to 'measure drive capability' perhaps this was a feature of the update?
Apart from the above all went well BUT ...how slow! It took 30 mins. to rip a 19 track album none of which were particularly long tunes. I recall that EAC which I used prior to my changing to MAC was much faster. So if you have a hundred albums to rip...best take some holidays!
Rod
818v3, QNAP HS-453DX, Roon, 7200SE, ARCAM AVR380, REL B2, Panasonic BD 80, LG OLED, SBox Transporter, iPad, F80. Shunyata Delta NR power cables.
|