|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 8,815 Likes: 87
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
|
|
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 8,815 Likes: 87 |
I'm curious as it shouldn't be able to o/p hi-res digitally to DAC's. Not exactly a box friendly solution either with 3xDAC's . Roll-on Mooloos I expect 
Rgds, Nick
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,053 Likes: 1
Pan-dimensional being
|
|
Pan-dimensional being
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,053 Likes: 1 |
I'm curious as it shouldn't be able to o/p hi-res digitally to DAC's. Not exactly a box friendly solution either with 3xDAC's . Roll-on Mooloos I expect  I believe it's mostly developed for playing their own high-res multi-channel downloads, which are totally free from copy-protection.
HD621, G98DH, G68ADV, Bc Acoustiqe ACT A3, 5200C DSP33, NuForce Reference 9 monoblocks, 2x SB3's, Velodyne DD-15 & DD-12 Subwoofers and a Meridian sub.
|
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,182
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|