Hi Rodders, You can reject a car, you have to know your ground, but you can do it.

A house is a differant matter, and this is being discussed at the moment, it was on a news type program recently.

Normal Items; you can certainly reject, they should work and if they dont you have rights!

I agree Ian, a decent dealer should offer a loan unit as a matter of honour.

This will, after all, be a very rare occasion.

I am not suggesting people go to law, I am saying its handy to know your rights, A friendly compromise is always the best solution.
After all A dealer doesn't want you to have a faulty unit.

Stuff Happens.

This is all changing soon, new EU type regulations are on the way.

Cheers, Chris smile


No 18 in the Hall of fame smile I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best:
GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone