Gavin. Welcome to the club!

Quote
Originally posted by ncpl:
Ian, have you plugged you SB into it yet ?
I went to do this yesterday but whilst the SB was easy to get at, I couldn't fathom where I had plugged the power supply into - as the wire disappeared into a hole in the cupboard and went in the direction of a power socket with the little'ns toys stacked infront. Since I only have a manky analogue lead at present (I think the F80 needs a different type of plug than standard for its optical connection) I decided to leave it to another day.

Plus the wife uses the SB as a clock and all merry hell would break out if that went walkabouts.


Meridian owner since 1992
Prime & PSU, Focal Elear headphones, Roon (ROCK 8Gi5 NUC), Explorer 1 & 2, F80. 200/203, various Sonos (via Roon).