It all depends if your the kind of person who when buying a new car, sits in the drivers seat first, or pops the bonnet.

Basically, its likely to give some insight into the kind of technology that Meridian use as a base for their kit. Its no longer a black box, or in the case of the F80, red, yellow, white, black and silver box.

I always use to be the kind of person who would pop the bonnet although with our latest car, its modern and make a sound like a black cab so I haven't yet bothered.

Unlike some on this forum, I do however draw the line at changing wheels and tweaking the engine. But its nice to know you can if the desire takes you.


Meridian owner since 1992
Prime & PSU, Focal Elear headphones, Roon (ROCK 8Gi5 NUC), Explorer 1 & 2, F80. 200/203, various Sonos (via Roon).