Except that the F80 would best it by some margin in terms of pure sound quality.
I mean it - it is that good. You would need something of the calibre of Meridian DSP speakers to match it and they're rather a lot more than $3000. Using second hand prices isn't a valid comparison in this instance IMHO.
If what you say is correct, then Meridian will be the first company to offer a boombox-sized table stereo that can outperform an excellent 2ch, $3k system that does not have to bend the laws of physics to satisfy a small form factor. What you are claiming has never, ever been done. And if it actually was that revolutionary, the partnership with Ferrari would be redundant. The wonderbox would simply sell itself without the need for branding gimmicks.
PS: I only quote the Meridian 568 to point out what simply was available out there at the very high end. As I noted, you don't have to go with Meridian. There are several other options at new prices that will keep you within the $3k threshold.