Boys, Boys, as much as I understand your reticance; you HAVE!! to hear it to believe it!!!

As Bob says, people like quality things, they buy Rolex, they buy Diamonds. They will buy the Meridian F80!!!! (My conservatory awaits as funds become available).

I dare you to take your G91 squeezebox DSP speakers etc on a weekend break with you and see what managment has to say about it.

With the F80 she will be very pleased. 'Take that' in Hi-Fi quality, can you bear it?

New cars often have an issue with people not initialy liking the styling, but in time everything else just looks 'Old'.
But, with time, performance will show through.

Joe sixpack will miss out I am afraid, but then he nearly always does.
'Attitude' My Glass is half full, and filling rapidly.

Cheers, Chris smile


No 18 in the Hall of fame smile I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best:
GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone