Several comments based on the last page of posts. #3 is very worrying.

1) If this isn't sold at Ferrari dealerships worldwide, Meridian is missing a massive trick.

2) The reason for the iPod dock suddenly becomes clear. wink

3) I remain to be convinced that Bob Stuart (and therefore Meridian) has any personal interest in, or understands, streamed music. He is a very clever man and may have put on his poker face, but the vibes I picked up on Hitcher's day were definitely along the lines of "reverence of the physical CD", "non-availability of downloadable lossless audio", and "not remembering on which computer you downloaded your music too" (seriously). The whole point of streaming losslessly exact-ripped CDs and internet radio seemed to have been missed, as did the potential replacement - for many of us - of the CD player with streaming clients with high quality digital outputs.

I am not expecting a Meridian streaming solution any time soon.


Roon Developer and ex-moderator of this Forum
I am #25 in the HH1 photo of fame.