Quote
Originally posted by VirusKiller:
Does this help?

http://meridianunplugged.com/wiki/index.php/HDMAX%20421
Tried that instinctively when I first tried to set it up. The GUI appears correct afterwards, but in reality after storing the config the G68 still won't switch the way I have it assigned to with the 421.

edit: well after doing some config stuff today and a long overdue recal of my system, I had another go at setting the 421 properly. Despite getting the GUI to perfectly represent my connections, which is hardly difficult, the actual stored result was the same, incorrect. I can pretty much live with that, but it seems the 421 and my digital TV STB don't get along, absolutely no picture at all. The PS3 and XA2, no dramas. I may have to swap over my HTPC to the switcher, which counter to why I have it on it's own input(to cater for PC levels needed muched of the time)...