|
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 8,364 Likes: 14 |
Originally posted by VirusKiller: No no no! I meant that I'm holding back to see if I can get more info on a likely Meridian HDMI solution before I buy any HDMI switching kit! If I don't get the information I need at the factory tour (10th) then I never will and might as well just buy a switch... VK, Keep in mind it's a tour not an interview. If Meridian didn't announce HDMI solution at CES or JK's interview I really doubt they will show their hand at this tour. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm also realistic.
- Fiddler (IMHO)
If you think listening to music is fun, try learning an instrument. HT: G61RSL, 4x5K, 5.5KHC, 2xSC6000, Transporter, HD621, Philips BDP7501 4K, Tivo, 65" LG OLED 4K C6 Computer: Foobar2000, 5K, Mojo, HiFiMan HE1000 V2
|