KIS- I guess you could call yourself "The Consumer Who Can Say 'NO'" wink

Seriously though- its not like the PS3 isnt selling- its sold out. So for now Sony can claim its a success. We all know its far too early to tell whether its a success or not in the long run. To my eyes, there just seems to be a lot of baggage.

Btw- Mark, I watched "The Searchers" which is the disc you were kind enough to purchase for me- Ken suggested it. Its been a very long time since I saw this movie. The image is generally terrific. Yes you can see the kind of over saturated colors of "technicolor" but overall the presentation on HD DVD is wonderful. What really grabs you when you watch these movies are titles and text there is no ringing- none.

best regards,
Jerry


Best regards,
Jerry
Main System: 861v6, DSP8000s in corners, DSP7000s Center and Sides, 1-9 humans.