Quote
Originally posted by John Kotches:
Quote
Originally posted by George Mills:

If you know Stacey Spears who is an authority on Home Theater and Video moved his Play Station into his "main theater". If it's good enough for Stacey (who has one of everything as a reviewer/tester) it's good enough for me.
Enough with the hyperbole wink Stacey doesn't have one of everything. He has a lot of gear that comes and goes, but he doesn't have that much stuff laugh

Oops, I deleted your ripping comment. Once the appropriate software is available you should be able to rip HD-DVD to disc. MMC (Mandatory managed copy) allows you to rip and playback.

Now, the question becomes is it really wise to do so, when the discs are 25-30GB a pop.

Geeze, I would chew up about 500GB if I went that route.

Cheers,
I'm not sure why the comment regarding Stacey. All things are realative and he owns, borrows or is loaned a lot of stuff and he know a heck of lot about video and I trust his judgement as well as a lot of others. Just like I trust your judgement on a lot of things as well.


- Fiddler (IMHO)

If you think listening to music is fun, try learning an instrument.
HT: G61RSL, 4x5K, 5.5KHC, 2xSC6000, Transporter, HD621, Philips BDP7501 4K, Tivo, 65" LG OLED 4K C6
Computer: Foobar2000, 5K, Mojo, HiFiMan HE1000 V2