Quote
Originally posted by George Mills:

If you know Stacey Spears who is an authority on Home Theater and Video moved his Play Station into his "main theater". If it's good enough for Stacey (who has one of everything as a reviewer/tester) it's good enough for me.
Enough with the hyperbole wink Stacey doesn't have one of everything. He has a lot of gear that comes and goes, but he doesn't have that much stuff laugh

Oops, I deleted your ripping comment. Once the appropriate software is available you should be able to rip HD-DVD to disc. MMC (Mandatory managed copy) allows you to rip and playback.

Now, the question becomes is it really wise to do so, when the discs are 25-30GB a pop.

Geeze, I would chew up about 500GB if I went that route.

Cheers,


Surround Music Fan/Computer Geek/Curmudgeon in training.
---
861v4, HD621, Panasonic BD-P55K, Toshiba HD-A35, Oppo HD990, Dish Network 622, Pioneer DV-668AV-S w/ DVD Upgrades mod, EW Fontaine II (x5), Velodyne DD-15 (x2), Seymour AV Ice blocks (x7)