You might check out this thread.

They seem pretty neck and neck to me.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=757137

I've been reading the AVS forum on blu-ray fairly regularly and these guys are pretty critical and I have not seen anything about dissatisfied PS3 users.

If you know Stacey Spears who is an authority on Home Theater and Video moved his Play Station into his "main theater". If it's good enough for Stacey (who has one of everything as a reviewer/tester) it's good enough for me.

As far as ripping discs. I think it's too funny. They ripped them but they can't play them. How do they even know they ripped them correctly if they can't play them. I hope it doesn't happen for BOTH formats would be at risk. Studios would get nervous.


- Fiddler (IMHO)

If you think listening to music is fun, try learning an instrument.
HT: G61RSL, 4x5K, 5.5KHC, 2xSC6000, Transporter, HD621, Philips BDP7501 4K, Tivo, 65" LG OLED 4K C6
Computer: Foobar2000, 5K, Mojo, HiFiMan HE1000 V2