logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 30 1 2 … 7 8 9 10 11 … 29 30
#47721 2006-12-09 22:19
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,653
Likes: 1
Working on the ultimate question
Working on the ultimate question
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,653
Likes: 1
Ken, you need to add a shipping address to your account...

#47722 2006-12-09 22:20
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 639
Paranoid android
Paranoid android
Offline
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 639
Quote
Originally posted by VirusKiller:
Ken - change the player to an HD-[b]XA1!!! [/b]
whoops - thanks VK - got it:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=yourlists_pop_1/102-2546782-1710564

ken

adding address now....

#47723 2006-12-09 22:22
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 12,733
Likes: 88
Don't Panic!
Don't Panic!
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 12,733
Likes: 88
So this is a US-only promo?


Roon Developer and ex-moderator of this Forum
I am #25 in the HH1 photo of fame.
#47724 2006-12-09 22:23
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,653
Likes: 1
Working on the ultimate question
Working on the ultimate question
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,653
Likes: 1
UK players aren't available yet?

#47725 2006-12-09 22:24
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 639
Paranoid android
Paranoid android
Offline
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 639
if it will help - I'll volunteer to receive in the US from Amazon, then ship to UK from here (Florda)....

ken

#47726 2006-12-09 22:28
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,653
Likes: 1
Working on the ultimate question
Working on the ultimate question
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,653
Likes: 1
Ken, yours is ordered.

#47727 2006-12-09 22:31
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 12,733
Likes: 88
Don't Panic!
Don't Panic!
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 12,733
Likes: 88
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry...F8&type=wishlist&id=E69AV79AZPQJ

Edit: UK players are pre-ordering and not cheap...


Roon Developer and ex-moderator of this Forum
I am #25 in the HH1 photo of fame.
#47728 2006-12-09 22:38
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 639
Paranoid android
Paranoid android
Offline
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 639
Quote
Originally posted by Mark_H:
Ken, yours is ordered.
thanks Mark - anxiously awaiting...
you guys feel free to e-mail direct if I can help the US >> UK issue

kenliles at mac dot com

#47729 2006-12-09 22:40
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,653
Likes: 1
Working on the ultimate question
Working on the ultimate question
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,653
Likes: 1
Yeah - I see that - the UK price is twice that of the US once you consider exchange rates! Rip-off Britain!! :| For that reason I think it has to be US-only, sorry. If you are prepared to sort out shipping costs with Ken I'll happily send another US model to him to send to you...

Mine cost about $125 for express courier and another �100 or so in import taxes...

Cheers,

Mark

#47730 2006-12-09 22:40
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 12,733
Likes: 88
Don't Panic!
Don't Panic!
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 12,733
Likes: 88
Ken. YGM.


Roon Developer and ex-moderator of this Forum
I am #25 in the HH1 photo of fame.
#47731 2006-12-09 22:45
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 12,733
Likes: 88
Don't Panic!
Don't Panic!
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 12,733
Likes: 88
Quote
Originally posted by Mark_H:
Yeah - I see that - the UK price is twice that of the US once you consider exchange rates! Rip-off Britain!! :| For that reason I think it has to be US-only, sorry. If you are prepared to sort out shipping costs with Ken I'll happily send another US model to him to send to you...

Mine cost about $125 for express courier and another �100 or so in import taxes...
Well shipping cost is paltry at current FX rates. What's DVD player duty? 14%.

Does the player require a transformer?


Roon Developer and ex-moderator of this Forum
I am #25 in the HH1 photo of fame.
#47732 2006-12-09 22:55
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 12,733
Likes: 88
Don't Panic!
Don't Panic!
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 12,733
Likes: 88
OK. I reckon that it would be �170 for me all told, including shipping, taxes and a step-up transformer.


Roon Developer and ex-moderator of this Forum
I am #25 in the HH1 photo of fame.
Page 9 of 30 1 2 … 7 8 9 10 11 … 29 30

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
4 members (IanM, DCM, Gparrington, TKimages), 432 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
GMT 6
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,814
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,166
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.056s Queries: 39 (0.031s) Memory: 0.8935 MB (Peak: 2.2159 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-05 12:36:43 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS