Mark,
Sadly, around here at least, DVD audio and video done by a good HT install is far superior to 90% of the theaters. I have actually been ruined by my install. I much prefer it in terms of the immersive experience. There is more observable detail, a clearer picture, and the sound, well lets say Meridian has ruined me for life. smile Still, I go to the theater when the social occasion calls for it.

Don't get me or I think Ken or the rest of us wrong. We would love a viable HD format, but we are saying we are happy with what we have and we think the marketplace will be also.

Anyone wanna buy a MiniDisc player? wink (I do actually have one if anyone wants to pay for its shipping it could be yours)

I've supported these fringe formats too many times now.

best regards,
Jerry


Best regards,
Jerry
Main System: 861v6, DSP8000s in corners, DSP7000s Center and Sides, 1-9 humans.