Well I beg to differ. SD is very good, HD may well be better but that doesnt make SD Bad.

As for sound, you must be doing somthing wrong if you think the sound available today is BAD.

It can always be better but you only have to go back a short time to see how bad sound used to be.

Most of us here are enthusiasts and as such are interested in the persute of perfection (Whatever That is?) but be honest, we have never had it so good.

The problem is that for theses new formats to succeed you have to rely on the masses adoption and they just are not interested.

Two formats mean we will be stuck with SD for the forseeable future.

Cheers, Chris smile


No 18 in the Hall of fame smile I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best:
GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone