|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,950 Likes: 19
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
|
|
President of the Imperial Galactic Government
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,950 Likes: 19 |
A sledge hammer approach may be something like Gefen\'s DVI detective . I have not personally tried it myself but I was recommended this when I was having HDCP errors with my G98 and display. It basically allows you to unplug a display and the 'detective' will mimic the display still being present. Putting it between the HD-DVD and the HDMax would hopefully sort your problem.
Meridian owner since 1992 Prime & PSU, Focal Elear headphones, Roon (ROCK 8Gi5 NUC), Explorer 1 & 2, F80. 200/203, various Sonos (via Roon).
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
398
guests, and
3
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,184
Members5,503
| |
Most Online4,788 May 22nd, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|