I would back up doody's comment about informing M, I reported problems with 'Spiderman' a few years ago.
Although M have written their own disc navigation software that complies with the standard definitions, some disc authors create menu structures outside of the standards. Many cheap players just have 'wide open' structure acceptance.

I'm currently waiting for feedback from M on a problem I've got, I'll ask if they have an email address for such issues. If so I will edit & post here.

Just had my responce (after doody's contact post) I've discovered a software bug in the 568 (2.5 beta and 2.12 full release). No doubt they will write a patch & release.
This is one of the benefits of M gear, leading edge equipment with long term support.

Ian T.


598DP SDI, 568.25MM, Crystalio II 3800, 435 XDE (soon to be 50pf20?), NVA A80 x 8, AE2's, AE2 Pro, AE1's.