logo

Google Search  |  Meridian Systems  |  Meridian Streaming  |  Restaurant  |  WiKi  |  Duncan's Meridian Info  |  Board Rules  |  Restaurant Rules
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Joined: Jun 2025
Posts: 11
Harmless
Harmless
Offline
Joined: Jun 2025
Posts: 11
Originally Posted by CMB Integrations - Bruce
SpeakerLink out Audio is AES3 you will need to convert to SPDIF.
If I use a LL1574, to match the impedances across the 2 networks, do I need to worry about voltages?

I will be coming out of the G65 using a SpeakerLink output (AES) and connecting to a DSP5200C (SPDIF)
. Are the voltages the same across both these?

Or, will I need to use resistors as a voltage divider to lower the voltage on one side?


DSP5200's, G65, HD621, SW5500
Joined: Jun 2021
Posts: 19
Likes: 1
Harmless
Harmless
Joined: Jun 2021
Posts: 19
Likes: 1
Hi!

The images with the schematics aren't loading. They must have been lost over time. Does anyone have them saved to their computer? Please share.

I'm trying to connect a G68 with a SpeakerLink and a DSP3100 with a SPDIF. I have a Neutrik adapter, and connecting it is straightforward.
However, I'm having trouble with the M5C5 pinout. As far as I can tell, the DSP3100 connector has different pins than those shown in this image.

This image is from Google; the original has disappeared...

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ulqc...lg5i2jloqgfc4fu&st=twjtkbyi&dl=0

Thanks for your help.


MC200 + Meridian Sooloos Twinstore + G68SL + B&W802 + 2 Exlusive M4 (bridge balanced connection) + M60C + M33
Purchased to be restored to factory condition: DSP5500
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Carl, Duncs, ncpl 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 371 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Kiran1103, Tony999, PhilP, Grover, Humberto
5,503 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Gemeni 7
Top Posters
VirusKiller 12,733
ncpl 8,815
Carl 8,505
Fiddler 8,364
Ian 7,950
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics31,202
Posts297,179
Members5,503
Most Online4,788
May 22nd, 2026
Meridian  |  Media Centre  |  Support  |  Firmware Release Notes  |  RSS Systems  |  RSS Streaming  |  RSS Restaurant

Website Provided by Mr Tech Guy - Resolute Audio Visual Limited © 2026

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1
(Release build 20251126)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 8.5.11 Page Time: 0.042s Queries: 20 (0.019s) Memory: 0.8285 MB (Peak: 2.2159 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-07 13:06:16 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS