Although I was not going to install my Lyngdorf MP40 until May. I couldnt resist.

So installed with Mogami XLR cables into a Primare 35.8, still only 5.1 until the work is completed in May, However I did install 3 subs. 1 as lfe, an old Proac ER1 and two as L & R subs, they are small Rel T5/x.

Speakers are Dynaudio Contour all round.

Had some trouble with eArc to and from TV, but that was me plugging the HDMI cable into the wrong port. eek

Sky TV, Netflix, Discovery plus all fabulous.

Music just amazing. I am defaulting to Auro 2D set to ‘small’ and strength 15. I will say it is as good as and/or better than my G68 in Trifield with Room correction and I haven’t run Room Perfect yet.

The details in the Lyngdorf manual are rather scant. They really need to employ a technical writer. But with a bit of web surfing it wasn’t an issue.

You need a hard wired Ethernet connection which is not an issue for me.

I have a Primare 35.2 to install once my 4 ceiling speakers are installed so I have enough channels of amplification, but I am starting to feel I have made a good choice. A pile of money of course, but so what!


Stuart Stebbings