I didn't mean my readyforrishi post, I was talking about the saying "conspiracy theory" now being used to belittle or shut down any discussion that goes against the narrative.
It is getting used now all the time for so many subjects, it is like racist or transphobic, use those and the conversation ends, that is all you need to say if you don't want to answer.
Mind you.

Reading my Ready4rishi post, I would say they were all facts apart from...
"He would be an absolute disaster for this country and would see the wealth divide increase to Dickensian levels, and the shift of power move from our own government to a global, non elected WEF, UN and WHO type system, and yet it seems many who would suffer most are cheering this on. "
... which is of course my opinion.
The rest of it was facts, but I get some would argue those things he did were 'needed'.
Whenever I say anything it is always going to come from a personal viewpoint, my take on things, my opinion, maybe that gets lost in discussions when written on forums like this.
I'm sure things might seem very rosy with Rishi in charge, he will definitely calm the markets as he is all about the markets.
I totally get that what I think might be bad for the country others may think is just what it needs too. Of course, always will be.
But that is why I hate the Labour vs Conservative arguments too, because I think we all want the same thing for the country, we all want better policing, NHS, schooling, economic stability etc. etc. The only real difference is how we think we achieve that.
It is why I hate seeing posts like "All the lefties just want to give all our money away to migrants." or "All tories just want to hoard the wealth and see everyone else go without." Both are as nonsensical as each other.

I hope I, and many others, are wrong about him, I hope he really does do good for UK Plc, but I fear he will take us in a direction that we will not like.
And I was called a conspiracy theorist when I said back in December that they would oust Boris and Rishi would be in Number 10 by Xmas next year.
I think I am just really jarred off with the way those who hold so much power over us all, are treating people more and more like something that has to be tolerated, and if we tolerate them then we will use them to make us more money.
And getting sick of invading countries when they won't do as we want them to do. We are going to end up eating ourselves if we are not careful.
Anyway, let's see what Rishi can bring to the table.