Hi Greg,

Not sure what an ID41 is. Is that the network port on the back of the 808? I looked it up and it seems to be a card of some sort.

Is it real that one actually is using RS-232 and a Windows program to set these things up - is there an alternative? It seems like a trip back to the 80s and my BBC micro smile smile

Given the Mac now runs ARM, I can't even run a windows program in VMWare frown Seems like the fundamental tech stack needs a bit of an upgrade. The reason for me to run the Meridian stack was to just 'enjoy music' without meddling valves and wires and amps - but meddling RS-232s and running Windows and ID41s seems about as complicated laugh

I will perhaps talk to the dealer and ask if they can meddle this for me. Thank you very much everyone for the guidance.

Neil


808, 7200SE, Meridian 210 Streamer