Dear all,
First post here. I've purchased a Meridian 210 Streamer and got it up and running on my wifi. I've connected it to my 808 CD player via SpeakerLink cable, and downstream of the 808 I have a pair of 7200SE speakers also connected by SpeakerLink.
Playing back via Roon through a Chromecast connected to a digital input on the 808 works just fine. However when I play music via the 210 streamer, all the controls work fine - it switches to SLS input automatically and from the Roon app I can change the volume, power things up and down, and the displays on the speaker and the 808 are consistent - but no music comes out! It's completely silent.
I've been banging my head against the wall here, it seems like it shouldn't be that hard to make this work, grrrrrr.
Does anyone have any idea what may be wrong?
Neil