Greetings!
I've been looking for a long time and can't find an AC12 to pair my 5500 and G68 with SpeakerLink outputs.
How many do you need? Judging by the fact that the outputs from G68 to each speaker are separate, I understand that you need a pair of AC12?
Is it possible to find parut and how much can it cost?
Will it be enough to connect only the SPDIF signal, and a DIN connector for each loudspeaker, or is it necessary to connect the RS232 as well?
In what mode should be 5500, both as a center channel? Will the G68 turn the 5500 on and off and still adjust the volume?
I read the topic discussing SpeakerLink Connections and Conversion and ordered LL1574 AES/EBU to S/P DIF (110:75 Ω) impedance matching transformer. There is an idea to try to assemble the converter on your own.
Are there any nuances with the assembly or is it possible to simply connect the transformer to break the AES+ circuit by shorting AES- through a resistor to ground?
I would appreciate any information, thanks in advance.