Hi Mr. Vegas,
I was mainly commenting on setting up the GAIN of the analog sources properly. I only know how to do that for the 561, as that is what I have recently done. (I did it ages ago for my 562V/565 setup - the procedure may be the same, but check the manuals).
For the 561 look at the user's manual
here. Go to page 76 of the manual (I think it is page 82 of the PDF).
That is the adjustment I had to make. I was pleased with the result.
Depending on your speaker setup, you can also tweak things like bass, treble, phase, and balance and save them as a custom DSP preset. Then you could have that source default to that preset. Look on page 24 and on (PDF page 30) in the 561 manual.
Other HH'ers may have more in-depth knowledge.
I hope this helps.
Dan