Sometime in December we hope!

Quite a few moving parts with all the orders.

Hopefully the seats will soon be on a boat from the states bound for the UK!

This has definitely been a journey for me. I first remember being blown away at age 17 watching a laserdisc of The Abyss at the local hifi shop - that was the moment I became completely hooked!

I did have a Meridian system with a projector when I was 30 but a house move and 3 kids put paid to that.

Fun fact - you still can’t get The Abyss on Bluray smile so I recently bought the original laserdisc to watch again - must say I really enjoyed it. Even used a Meridian converter for the AC3 sound signal!

Chris


2 Meridian 7200SE Speakers, 17 Meridian DSP750 Speakers, 8 Meridian DSP730 Speakers, 8 Meridian DSW-600 Subwoofers, 3 Meridian DSP640.2 Speakers, 24 Meridian DSP320 Speakers, 3 Meridian 271 Digital Cinema Controller, 7 Meridian 218, 1 Meridian 818 v3, 1 Trinnov Altitude 32 Processor, 1 Trinnov Altitude 16 Processor, Barco Freya+