If I comes up in the app, click the arrow on the right in the top line. This will take you to the volume circle page (for want of a better name) Once here, click the three vertical dots in the top right corner, then you should see config in the middle at the left side.

Clearly a very poor design by an engineer assuming we speak his language. The app is pretty flaky and you may need to close it to get to it. Do you have Bluetooth on...


No 18 in the Hall of fame smile I have simple tastes; I am content to settle for the best:
GIK monster bass panels, rear wall. QNAP TVS 471i3. Roon into DSP5200SE via 210/ 218 zone... Explorer 2. Bluesound Pulse 2, Mini & Flex. 596v1, 518, Foxsat HD, Sony BDP, Pioneer 5090, 2 Chromecast's for LRB videos. MS200 to F80 for a Roon zone