Hi,

Last week I watched a movie and had no issue turning on my whole installation, but yesterday, my HD621 was sending nothing to my G68 and nothing to my JVC projector.
No change done on my installation.

I have tested with my BR player (the HD621 receives both sound and video) and also with my UHD player (it sends only the sound to the HD621, the video is directly sent to the projector).

I have turned off and on the HD621. No change.
Same with G68 and finally turned off and everything.

Still no sound and no image.

I have unplugged the HDMI cable and the coax digital cables with no more result.

I have tested with my CD-player linked directly to my G68.
No problem; the sound is there.

Any Idea ?

Serge.


G68ADV + HD621 (dead)
2xBSS 366
LCR Yamaha DSR112
4 Surround Presonus Eris E8
1 JBL 4645C sub and 1 DIY sub with WGTI15 woofer (Crest Audio 8001 amplifier)
3D-Lab Dvd Master/Panasonic BDT700/Panasonic UB420
JVC X7900