Hello again Gerard
I connect my Etherregen directly into the 818.3 using a short AQ Diamond cable. The impact to SQ is very noticeable. There is no doubt about less noise and much better clarity and detail, definitely not snake oil. I liked what I heard but whenever I switched back, even though the clarity was lowered, the music seemed to be more musical.
After listening for a couple of weeks, I actually became comfortable with the ER in my system. My conclusion is that I had been conditioned to the noise and needed to adjust my brain to less noise allowing for more detail.

Today I removed the ER and its power supply and replaced it with an ENO ag which is a non powered device. I have been listening all day. Network Acoustics recommends 100 hours of burn in for the Ag. I like it already, it is detailed as well as musical and is living up to all of the positive reviews. I have heard that it may sound even better with the ER feeding it but I am going to allow for more burn in before adding the ER into the mix.

I think they both are great products but thus far, the ENO is the clear winner.
UpTone and Network Acoustics are both knowledgeable and great to work with. They both offer 30 day returns so you can't go wrong.


Nucleus Roon Server w Uptone JS-2 LPS.
818v3, 8000SE, IsoAcoustics Titan Theis.
Denafrips Arcas Streamer
Dual SVS SB17 Subs w IsoAcoustics Gaia 1.
AQ Vodka/Diamond Network/SL Cables.
Tempus network switch.
Muon-Pro network filter.
Shunyata Everest, Shunyata Omega and Sigma Power Cables. 2x CAD GC1