Marc,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I cannot re-type this 861v8 from the front panel as all it will ever come in stand-by from pressing the 'UP' arrow button for a few seconds as are the following 3 options:

1: Speakerlink OFF
2: Speakerlink as Conf.
3. Speakerlink ON

The only way I can re-type it is from the config software. I retyped it to another type (analogue) and tried the front panel again but I always get the same Speaklerlink stuff. Is this normal for a 861v8? Can others with a v8 advise on this?

The speakers all turn on (when typed to type 2 or 3) and the volume works. Everything will work except for any audio etc. The 861 is receiving audio (via my optical source) as when I cycle through the display as it will show the PCM 48K stream etc. Just no audio.



EDIT:
I was playing around with it and pressed the Calibrate button then pressed the standby button to get the type changed from the front panel. Tried every type from 0 to 5 and then power cycled the unit and still had the 'Bad Code Combination' on turn on.

I assume it will have to go back to the dealer then as with no config files present that can't be the problem.

Also Marc when I have tried to reflash the firmware lately I do get an error during the process a fair bit. It is BN02 E7 if that tells you anything.



Thanks

Craig

Last edited by Craig; 2021-01-14 09:10. Reason: Was able to re-type from front panel