Something changed in one of the recent Roon updates. I have both an ID41 and a 218 (two different zones) and I have to reboot almost daily as the connection gets dropped.
Someone suggested a “standard” network switch further up this thread. I think that is good advice. I plan to try it over the holiday. My switches are layer 3 and even with a factory reset may be doing something that is tripping up the Roon to endpoint sync.
If anyone else has this issue or even better has solved it please chime in.
Theater - 861v8, 621, Oppo BD83, 8K front 7200s back, 7200HC with 5200s on the sides, SW 5500 Family Room - 218, OG 8K Pair Desktop/office system Media Source 600, 3100s with SW1600 Focal Stellia with Arche Amp and 218 for critical listening Prime Headphone Amp and Power Supply for desktop headphone listening with Meze Empyrean
|