Chris. I know it sounds unbelievable, what difference can a switch make. For heaven’s sake a switch can’t make the difference surely?!
I have switched switches earlier this month and I am flabbergasted what de EtherRegen does in my set up. It completed my search...For now...

Try it and let your ears decide what it does in your kit. Maybe it won’t make any difference maybe it will. That is all i would say.

Critics never believe reviews. Hans Beekhuijzen does great reviews I think.

What I like about uptone is their own design philosophy many others rebuild oem stuff. Personal preference and i have not compared anything further.

Cheers.

PS enjoying SD’s Gaucho mqa on tidal as i write. Very very happy.


Living room: Ansuz Mainz8 C2, Uptone Ethernet Regen, Grimm MU1, Audionote (UK) DAC 5 Special, TT2, M2RIAA, Audionote (UK) OTO Line SE Signature, Fleetwood Deville SQ
sold (Q1-2024): 818v3, DSP7200SE
Office: MS200, audio engine A2+
Spare: STAX SRM-323II, SR303, MC200 (Roon ROCK’ed),
Roon: life time subscription