|
Working on the ultimate question
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,351 Likes: 1 |
I have a large library of tracks, both CD quality and HD, so I use Roon to stream my local library to my Sonos endpoints.
I also use the Sonos apps directly to stream Sirius XM (digital audio streaming in North America, local FM streaming, my kids use Airplay 2 and Spotify to stream directly to their Sonos endpoints as well).
I don't have any experience with Bluesound.
The convenience of streaming to Sonos endpoints is nice. Having access to stream Spotify and Apple Music in addition to TIDAL makes me keep Sonos around, also their endpoints are affordable for bathrooms and kids bedrooms.
Primary: 818v3+ID41, M6 stereo pair, M SpeakerLink cabling, Sonos+96kHz Cullen, silver DSW HT: Marantz prepro, 271, DSP3300, 8K SE FL/FR pair, DSP M6x2, DSP320x4 (ceiling), black DSW, 520 RL/RR rear in-walls Living Room: G65, 640 L/R in-walls, UHD722, MS600 Vac. Home: G61, HD621, 4xDSP3100, DSP3100HC MDMS:NUC/ROCK+TrueNAS Core 12.0 ZFS file server
|