Originally Posted by 3dit0r
Wasn't there some way of rolling back just the centre DSP file in the 568 to restore Trifield width in the latest FW?
I thought so too, I think the answer is perhaps within the DSPC influence on highres/apodizing sources topic, I'm not sure.

I've not read it thoroughly, but I think DSPC0044 file can also be used with 2.5b9, and gives another sound and perhaps also fixes the center width.
I don't know yet, but I will have to dive deeper into this..


#1 568.2mm, HD621, G91DH, 513, 511, DSP3100 , DSP33C , DSP33, 2x MJ Pro 50 MKI, M1500
#2 G68ADV, HD621, DSP3100, DSP33C, DSP33, 3x MJ Pro 50 MKII, Control 15, Vertex 2
#3 G61rsl, HD621, 596P, DSP7000, DSP5500HC, DSP33, 2x MJ Pro 50 MKII, M1500

Spare: , 2x 568.2mm, 562V.2, DSP33, Director, G55, M60.2, MS200,
Applied mods: NOS-SRx Filter by Mr. Apodizer