Picking up on the discussion initiated on “M6’s with DSW.2 advice sought”, on the strength of the opinions aired, I have taken the plunge and ordered a single DSW.2. Suggestions on how best to initially set up with a pair of 5200SE’s would be much appreciated. It’s just a stereo arrangement.
My room is not large - 4m x 8m x 2.5m high, and well baffled with furniture and carpet. Should not, I am assuming, be vulnerable to nasty standing waves. I am planning to place the DSW just right of centre to start with.
My music is almost entirely classical. This set-up is not used for tv.
What would the best cross-over setting to use initially. Anything else I should be aware of?
Any other tips out there to get the best out of this set-up?
Many thanks,
William 808.6,HD621, Oppo 103EU, DSP5200SEs, DSW.2; 218, DSP3200s, Oppo 105D, Panasonic PVR, Panasonic plasma; F80
|