Hi,

I own a Denon A-11 (called 5900 in the States, I think) and a 3910. Also I have been shopping around for M video Gear and looked at both G98 and G91 (800's are out of my reach for now).

You should know that although an excellent universal player, both for music and for video, the Denon also has its fair share of glitches requiring you to perform firmware updates.

From a financially-only point of view, the G98 looks to me a bit overpriced. I found that for the price difference you can get MUCH more from a G91 (although not for video, but rather for system integration and audio quality in stereo, both digital and analogue - dunno if these count for you given the actual facts).

I wouldn't go for the G98. Should you have a need for the other features of the G91, I would say it offers much better value for money than the G98, even if you have to spend more for it.

Just a personal opinion.

Cheers,


M kit : G08 502 557 507 2xDSP5k