I have the same surround unit and speakers as you, Colin, but with a 218 instead of 210. Because the C61R does not have SpeakerLink, and because I do not want to run both coax and SL to my DSP5200SEs, I use an AC11 hub (for C61R) plus two RJ45 switches to choose either surround or stereo with full fat MQA from the 218. Controller is surround, while Left Front is Master.
Remote control works from iPad using any of Roon, Meridian IP Control or vMSR when switched to surround. Switched direct to speakers from 218 requires either Roon or IP Control since vMSR (using serial connection to C61R) is irrelevant.
Last edited by OldDogCan; 2020-06-27 18:54.
Server: Audiolinux Roon NUC w/HAF room correction and crosstalk cancellation Theater: 218, Allo Signature, miniDSP, HD621, C61R, DSP5200SEu, 420, 33, NHT subs EtherREGEN w/Finisar fiber, Shunyata Denali Living Room: RPi4 Diretta Host & Target, Ghent USB > Singxer SU-6 > AES NA M-Links > DSP9 Shunyata TritonV3, LHY lps, Farad Super3, Stack AUVA feet
|