Thank you all for your insights and advice. Agree that this is quite complex and risky (for both parties). In the US, I have used services like escrow.com but the buyer was not comfortable in this case.

As such, I have decided to ship these DSP8k babies back home to Austin --- one can never have enough rooms with Meridian 8Ks in them.. especially the white color which I have fallen in love with wink

Here's a short clip of the speakers in action:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Sr1CcH9Uggi3x8516

And if I have not said this before.. this forum rocks! I don't think I would have stayed a Meridian customer for 20+ years if not for this group guiding me through what is a brilliant but fairly complex product we all geek out on. Thanks also to some great dealers/reps like Bruce Sinclair of CMB integrations, Ryan Donaher/Meridian America, and Rick Weldon at Audio Images across the pond.. all top shelf individuals!

Gracias!
Max


System 1: DSP8000SE (L,R,C), DSP8000 surround, 861v6, 800v4, HD621, Sony Qualia 004, ISCO III Anamorphic lens, Kaleidescape, Sony PS3, Stewart 156"/2:35 micro-perf, Equi=tech, Control4.

System 2: DSP8000SE, DSP3200, DSP5200HC, 861v4.